Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Review (Film) - Ne le dis à personne (Tell No One)

Links and info:
IMDB
Rotten Tomatoes -- 92%
Official Site (English)

I saw the 9:20p Monday showing of this at Cinema 21, in NW Portland.

Review:

I went to see this after reading a very positive review in the Willamette Week. My own reaction was just as favorable.
This is a great French suspense thriller that is like a version of "The Fugitive" made by a French Alfred Hitchcock. The movie does a great job of keeping you guessing and revealing surprising plots twists just when you think you have it all figured out. I knew the answers for sure at the end, but it was a great ride along the way.

This is a nearly perfect date movie, with lots to keep all possible genders interested. Though she doesn't know it yet, I'm going to take Tiffany out to another showing before its run ends on August 14.

If you've seen this, let me know in the comments what you thought...

No comments: